The Home+ website www.homeplus.ai (“Website”) and Home+ mobile application (“App”) are owned and operated by Home+. This Policy applies to you if you browse, access or use this Website, or download, install or using this App. Where this Policy uses a word starting with a capital letter which is not otherwise defined, that word will have the same meaning as used in the terms and conditions of the Website and/or App.
This Policy explains what personal data we collect, how we use and/or share this personal data, and how such personal data is maintained by us. By browsing, accessing or using this Website, or by downloading, installing or using this App, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, whether in whole or part, you should not apply to use or use this Website or App.
Information We Collect
Personal data means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data. It includes without limitation an individual’s name, identity card, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, address and email address.
We collect personal data that is volunteered by you when you use this Website or App, such as when you apply for a User Account or respond to specific information requests explicitly presented to you by Home+. Depending on what you use this Website or App for, Home+ may require additional information, such as billing information, including details of your chosen payment mechanism, such as credit card details).
Home+ automatically receives and records some information from your browser or mobile phone when you visit or use this Website or App, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for our customers. We may also collect your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer this Website or App. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
If you connect to or register for a User Account for this Website or App by using an external third-party application, such as Facebook, or an app developed using the Home+ API, Home+ may receive some data from those connected third-party applications. Connecting your Home+ account to third-party applications or services is optional. You can revoke your permission to connect your account to the external app by changing your Home+ account settings.
Home+ may also collect personal data from you by the following means:
- From application or registration forms or other similar forms submitted to Home+;
- From publicly available sources such as telephone directories;
- From Home+’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with Home+ at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by Home+;
- From various entities or divisions under Home+;
- From your use of other websites operated by Home+; and
- From cookies used on our websites.
How We Use Information
We will use the personal data that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Applicable Law”)).
Home+ uses personal data collected from you for the business and activities of Home+ which shall include without limitation, the following:
- for identification and authentication purposes;
- to perform the Home+’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any service you have requested;
- where you have requested to download and use the App to process your request, to deliver the App to you and to provide you a license for the use of the App;
- to process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
- to process, manage or verify your application for a User Account and to provide you the benefits offered to User Account holders;
- to validate your bookings and process payments for products or services you have requested;
- to understand and analyze our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- where you are a User Account holder or where you have requested for it, to send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials and notices of special privileges and festive greetings from Home+, its partners, advertisers and/or sponsors;
- where you are a User Account holder or where you have requested for it, to notify and invite you to events or activities organized by Home+, its partners, advertisers, and/or sponsors;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Policy;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records and reporting purposes within the Home+ group of companies;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for Home+ to comply with its obligations under the Applicable Law;
- to respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasigovernmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- to comply with a valid legal process or procedure; and
- to protect our rights or property, this Website or App, and/or other users of this Website or App.
Home+ may also collect, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose which is permitted or required under the Applicable Law.
Information We Share
A variety of third party merchants may offer promotions or sell products or services to you through this Website or App. Home+ may work with such merchants to offer you the chance of purchase vouchers for their products and services on this Website or App. Due to the nature of our business model, if you purchase a voucher or otherwise enter into a transaction with the merchant through this Website or App, we may share information that is related to such transaction with the merchant in order for it to provide you with the products or services that you have requested for, or in order to achieve any of the other purposes set out in this Policy.
Home+ may also share aggregated demographic information with such merchants, who are our business partners.
The third parties referred to above include without limitation:
- Home+’s partners, which include parties with whom Home+ collaborates with for certain events, programs and activities;
- Merchants providing goods and services on the Website or the App;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- Other entities within Home+; and
- Government authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
We can only speak for ourselves; this Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Home+ does not own or control, or individuals that Home+ does not employ or manage. If you provide your information to others on the Website or App or throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the information you provide to them. Home+ does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. Home+ is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the Home+ site. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal data to others.